From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Collins may refer to:
- Collins class submarine
- Tom Collins, a gin cocktail, and the Collins glass in which it is traditionally served
- Collins English Dictionary
- Collins Cheboi (born 1987), Kenyan middle-distance runner
- Collins Denny (1854–1943), American Bishop of the Methodist Episcopal Church, South.
- Collins Denny, Jr. (1899-1964), American pro-segregationist lawyer.
- Collins Injera (born 1986), Kenyan rugby player
- Collins John (born 1985), Liberia-born Dutch footballer
- Collins Obuya (born 1981), Kenyan cricketer
- HarperCollins, publisher
- William Collins, Sons, defunct publisher (merged into HarperCollins)
- Collins Booksellers
- Collins Industries, bus builder
- Rockwell Collins, Avionics manufacturer
- Collins, County Londonderry, a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Collins, Georgia, a city in Georgia, United States
- Collins, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Collins, Iowa, a city in Iowa, United States
- Collins, Mississippi, a city in Mississippi, United States
- Collins, Missouri, a village in Missouri, United States
- Collins, New York, a town in New York, United States
- Collin (disambiguation)
- Collings (disambiguation)
- Collins Township (disambiguation)
- Collinstown (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Collins.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.