This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Colmar Brunton is an international market research agency. It is also Australia's largest independent market research agency. Its head office is in Sydney, Australia, with other offices in the Australian cities of Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra, as well as in New Zealand and Canada.
Colmar Brunton provides a full-service market research offering. As at 30 June 2009, it employs over 150 full-time staff and 600 part-time staff.
There are two Colmar Brunton organisations in operation in the Asia Pacific Region.
The first, Colmar Brunton New Zealand, was founded in 1981 and has offices in the New Zealand cities of Auckland (head office) and Wellington, with a people presence in Christchurch. Colmar Brunton New Zealand is a partner to International Research Organisation Millward Brown and utilises their global network and connections for Australia and global research projects. Colmar Brunton New Zealand specialises in qualitative, quantitative and sensory research and offers a wide variety of online research both locally and internationally.
Colmar Brunton Australia is an independent, international market research agency that split away from Colmar Brunton New Zealand in the 90s'. It is Australia's largest independent market research agency. Its head office is in Sydney, Australia, with other offices in the Australian cities of Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra, as well as subsidiaries in New Zealand and Canada. Colmar Brunton Australia specialises in qualitative and quantitative research, using a wide variety of research methodologies. Its subsidiary companies provide performance benchmarking and marketing consultancy services.
Australian State Governments
Colmar Brunton was engaged by the Government of South Australia to provide market research services for the Motor Accident Commission from 2008 to 2010 and from 2011 until 2013. In 2016, Colmar Brunton won a $1 million 6 month contract to provide Nuclear Fuel Cycle Research Services to the Department of the Premier and Cabinet of the Government of South Australia. The work was awarded in February during the Nuclear Fuel Cycle Royal Commission with work undertaken from June through December.
Government of Australia
Colmar Brunton has undertaken work for the Government of Australia through various agencies and departments. In 2011, the firm provided services related to "Evaluation of welfare reform and employment" in the NTER. In 2015, Colmar Brunton provided services to the government agency AusTrade.
Other agencies and departments that have engaged Colmar Brunton include: Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs, Medicare Australia, Department of Health, Attorney-General's Department, Australian Taxation Office, Family Court and Federal Circuit Court, Department of Immigration and Border Protection, Department of Finance, Department of Education, Department of the Treasury and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- "Consultancy Agreement REF NO: MAC0833 (Archived)". Government of South Australia. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "Consultancy Agreement [MAC1149] (Archived)". Government of South Australia. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "Nuclear Fuel Cycle Research Services Contract ID No:NCT16-0013". Government of South Australia. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- Valladares. "Home". www.tenders.vic.gov.au. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- Works, Department for Housing and Public. "QLD Tenders & Contracts". www.hpw.qld.gov.au. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "AusTender: Contract Notice View - CN411485". www.tenders.gov.au. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "AusTender: Contract Notice View - CN2848532-A1". www.tenders.gov.au. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "FaHCSIA Annual Report 2008-2009". resources.fahcsia.gov.au. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "What price reaffirmation? | CIS Waste Watch". ciswastewatch.org.au. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "Streamlining the Law Firm". Fuji Xerox. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "Compare Gas Suppliers In South Australia - Canstar Blue". Canstar Blue. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "More Australians shopping for fresh vegetables at farmers’ markets, ‘local’ food trend grows | Australian Food News". www.ausfoodnews.com.au. Retrieved 2016-11-20.
- "Bavarian group gets into craft beer". Australian Brews News. 2016-01-07. Retrieved 2016-11-20.