Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Colombia, Colômbia, Colòmbia, or colombià in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colombia is a country in northwestern South America.
Colombia may also refer to:
- Gran Colombia, a former nation, officially the Republic of Colombia, 1819–31
- United States of Colombia, a former name for Colombia, 1863–86
Cities, towns, and communities
- Colômbia, a city in São Paulo, Brazil
- Colombia, Cuba, a municipality in Las Tunas, Cuba
- Colombia, Huila, a city and municipality in Colombia
- Colombia, Nuevo León, a planned community in Mexico
- Colombian (disambiguation)
- Colombiana (disambiguation)
- Colombo (disambiguation)
- Columbian (disambiguation)
- Columbiana (disambiguation)
- Columbus (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colombia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.