From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Columbia (disambiguation).
|Look up Colombia, Colômbia, Colòmbia, or colombià in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colombia is a country in northwestern South America.
Colombia may also refer to:
- Gran Colombia, a former nation, officially the Republic of Colombia, 1819–31
- United States of Colombia, a former name for Colombia, 1863–86
Cities, towns, and communities
- Colômbia, a city in São Paulo, Brazil
- Colombia, Cuba, a municipality in Las Tunas, Cuba
- Colombia, Huila, a city and municipality in Colombia
- Colombia, Nuevo León, a planned community in Mexico
- Colombian (disambiguation)
- Colombiana (disambiguation)
- Colombo (disambiguation)
- Columbian (disambiguation)
- Columbiana (disambiguation)
- Columbus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colombia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.