Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Colombian or colombian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colombian may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the country of Colombia
- Colombians, persons from Colombia, or of Colombian descent
- Colombian Spanish, one of the language spoken in Colombia
- See also languages of Colombia
- Colombian culture
- Colombian sheep, a sheep breed
- All pages beginning with "Colombian"
- Christopher Columbus (1451–1506), Italian explorer after which Colombia was named
- Coffee production in Colombia
- Colombia (disambiguation)
- Colombiana (disambiguation)
- Columbia (disambiguation)
- Columbian (disambiguation)
- Columbiana (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colombian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.