Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Colombian or colombian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colombian may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the country of Colombia
- Colombians, persons from Colombia, or of Colombian descent
- Colombian Spanish, one of the language spoken in Colombia
- See also languages of Colombia
- Colombian culture
- Colombian sheep, a sheep breed
- All pages beginning with "Colombian"
- Christopher Columbus (1451–1506), Italian explorer after which Colombia was named
- Coffee production in Colombia
- Colombia (disambiguation)
- Colombiana (disambiguation)
- Columbia (disambiguation)
- Columbian (disambiguation)
- Columbiana (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colombian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.