From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colon usually refers to:
- Colon (organ) or large intestine, the final section of the digestive system
- Colon (punctuation), the punctuation mark " : "
It may also refer to:
- Costa Rican colón, the currency of Costa Rica
- Colon (CONFIG.SYS directive), usage of :label in DR DOS configuration files
- Colon (rhetoric), a clause which is grammatically, but not logically, complete
- Colon (grape), a French wine grape that is also known as Gros Verdot
- Colon classification, a library classification system named for the use of the punctuation mark
- Colon, Michigan, village located within Colon Township
- Colon, Nebraska, village in Saunders County
- Colón, Panama, a sea port on the coast of Panama
- Bartolo Colón, American baseball player for the New York Mets
- Fred Colon, fictional Discworld character
- Willie Colón, Puerto Rican salsa musician
- Willie Colon, American football (born 1983)
- Colón (disambiguation)
- Cologne (disambiguation)
- Colonus (person) (in Ancient Rome)
- Columbus (disambiguation)
- Column (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.