From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colon usually refers to:
- Colon (organ) or large intestine, the final section of the digestive system
- Colon (punctuation), the punctuation mark " : "
Colon as a place may refer to:
Colon as a surname may refer to:
- Bartolo Colón (born 1973), Dominican American baseball player
- Willie Colón (born 1950), Puerto Rican American salsa musician
- Willie Colon (born 1983), American football player
Colon may also refer to:
- Colon (grape), a French wine grape
- Colon (rhetoric), a clause which is grammatically, but not logically, complete
- Colon (CONFIG.SYS directive), usage of :label in DR DOS configuration files
- Costa Rican colón, the currency of Costa Rica
- Salvadoran colón, the currency of El Salvador 1892-2001
- Colon classification, a library classification system
- Fred Colon, fictional Discworld character
- Colón (disambiguation)
- Cologne (disambiguation)
- Colonus (person) (in Ancient Rome)
- Columbus (disambiguation)
- Column (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.