From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Colonel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colonel is a military rank. "Colonel" may also refer to one of the topics listed below.
As an honorific title
- Colonel (title), is conferred as an honor by some States in the United States of America and certain units of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- Kentucky Colonel, a non-military honorary title awarded by the State of Kentucky to recognize exemplary action(s) or activities by an individual
- An Auctioneer in the U.S. who has completed Auctioneer School and uses the title of Colonel to reflect their status
- Colonel-in-Chief, an honorary title of British and Commonwealth Regiments, often bestowed on members of the Royal Family
- Colonel Abrams, American singer, musician, songwriter, dancer, and actor
- Colonel Sanders, American businessman (full name Harland David Sanders)
- "Colonel" is another name for French-Danish conceptual and format art artist Thierry Geoffroy
- Colonel By Drive, scenic parkway in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada named after the British Colonel John By
- Colonels Mountain (New Brunswick), mountain in the Canadian province of New Brunswick
- Colonel, a 2000 Rick Shelley science fiction novel
- Colonel Bogey March, a march written in 1914 by Lieutenant F. J. Ricketts for which many satirical lyrics have been written
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colonel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.