Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Colonel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colonel is a military rank. "Colonel" may also refer to one of the topics listed below.
- Colonel (title), is conferred as an honor by some States in the United States of America and certain units of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- Kentucky colonel, a non-military honorary title awarded by the State of Kentucky to recognize exemplary action(s) or activities by an individual
- Colonel, the title of a US auctioneer who has completed auctioneer school
- Colonel-in-chief, an honorary title of British and Commonwealth Regiments, often bestowed on members of the Royal Family
- Colonel Abrams, American singer, musician, songwriter, dancer, and actor
- Colonel Sanders, American businessman, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Thierry Geoffroy, French-Danish conceptual and format art artist known as "Colonel"
- Colonels Mountain (New Brunswick), a mountain in Canada
- Colonel, a 2000 Rick Shelley science fiction novel
- "Colonel Bogey March", a march written in 1914 by Lieutenant F. J. Ricketts
- Colonel By Drive, scenic parkway in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- The Colonel (disambiguation)
- Kernel (disambiguation)
- Coronel (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colonel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.