Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up colonia or Colonia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colonia may refer to:
- Colonia (Roman), a Roman Empire outpost in conquered territory to secure it, and later the highest status of Roman city
Arts and entertainment
- Colonia (music group), a Croatian dance music group
- Colonia (Autopsia album), 2002
- Colonia (A Camp album), 2009
- Colonia (film), a 2015 historical romantic thriller
- Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Colonia, Yap, Federated States of Micronesia
- Colonia, New Jersey, U.S.
- Colonia, Oxnard, California, U.S.
- Colonia, Tritenii de Jos, Cluj County, Romania
- Colonia (Mexico), a type of neighborhood in a Mexican city
- Colonia (United States), a type of community along the U.S.–Mexico border
- Colonia (surname), including a list of people with the name
- Colonia (ship), a cable vessel that worked on the All Red Line
- Colonia (bird), a genus of birds containing the long-tailed tyrant
|Wikispecies has information related to Colonia|
- Colony (disambiguation)
- Koloneia (disambiguation)
- Kolonjë (placename)
- Cologne, a city in Germany, originally Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensis
- Colonia Dignidad, a colony of Germans and Chileans in post-World War II Chile
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.