Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up colonial or colonials in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colonial or The Colonial may refer to:
- Colonial, of, relating to, or characteristic of a colony:
- Colonialism, the extension of political control to new areas
- A colonist, a person who has migrated to an area and established a permanent residence there to colonize the area
- Colonial troops, any of various military units recruited from, or used as garrison troops in, colonial territories
- Colonial Australia
- Colonial history of the United States, the period of American history from the 17th century to 1776, under the rule of Great Britain, France and Spain
- Spanish colonization of the Americas, the period of history of Spanish rule over most of the Americas, from the 15th century through the late 19th century
- American colonial architecture
- Colonial Revival architecture
- French Colonial
- Spanish Colonial architecture
- Colonial (1920 automobile), the first American automobile with four-wheel brakes
- Colonial (Shaw automobile), a rebranded Shaw sold from 1921 until 1922
- Colonial (1921 automobile), a car from Boston which was sold from 1921 until 1922
- The Colonial (Indianapolis, Indiana), listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in Indiana
- The Colonial (Mansfield, Ohio), listed on the NRHP in Ohio
- Ciudad Colonial (Santo Domingo), historic central neighborhood of Santo Domingo and the oldest permanent European settlement of the Americas
- Colonial Country Club (Fort Worth), a golf course in Texas
- Fort Worth Invitational, a PGA golf tournament at the club sometimes referred to as "The Colonial"
- Colonial Country Club (Memphis), a golf course in Tennessee
- Inmobiliaria Colonial, a Spanish corporation, which includes companies in the domains of real estate
- George Washington Colonials, the nickname for the athletic teams of George Washington University, Washington, DC.
- Robert Morris Colonials, the nickname for the athletic teams of Robert Morris University, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Colonial (PRR train), a Pennsylvania Railroad run between Washington, DC and New York City, last operated in 1973 by Amtrak
- Colonial (Amtrak 1976), an Amtrak train that began running between Newport News, Virginia and New York in 1976, renamed Old Dominion in 1992; now part of Amtrak's Northeast Regional
- Colonial (Amtrak 1997), an Amtrak train that began running from Richmond, Virginia to New York train in 1977 and eventually became part of the Northeast Regional
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colonial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.