Jump to navigation Jump to search
Colonial Secretary may refer to:
- Secretary of State for the Colonies, the British Cabinet minister who headed the Colonial Office, commonly referred to as Colonial Secretary
- Chief Secretary (British Empire), originally Colonial Secretary, the official in many British Colonies who headed the day-to-day functions of the colony's government, deputy to the Governor
- Colonial Secretary of Ceylon, one of six offices that held a seat in the Executive Council of Ceylon
- Colonial Secretary (New Zealand), the chief administrator of New Zealand from 1840 to 1907
- Chief Secretary (Hong Kong), renamed from the Colonial Secretary in 1976
- Chief Secretary, Singapore, renamed from the Colonial Secretary in 1955
- Colonial Secretary of South Australia, from 1836 to 1856 when the role was renamed to Chief Secretary
- Colonial Secretary of Tasmania, from 1856 to 1873, previously Colonial Secretary of Van Diemen's Land from 1826 to 1856
- Colonial Secretary of Western Australia, from 1828 to 1924
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colonial Secretary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.