From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colonial period (a period in a country's history when it was subject to administration by a colonial power) may refer to:
- Spanish conquest of Guatemala
- Viceroyalty of Peru
- Colonial history of the United States
- British Raj, British colonial rule in India, 1858 to 1947
- British Hong Kong, British colonial rule in Hong Kong, 1841 to 1997 (excluding World War II)
- Colony of Ceylon (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colonial period.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.