|Location||Albany, New York|
|Opening date||November 1, 1966|
|Developer||Homart Development Company|
|Owner||KKR & Co. L.P.
|No. of stores and services||120|
|No. of anchor tenants||7|
|Total retail floor area||1,300,000 sq ft (120,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||2 (main mall), Macy's has 3 floors, and a third-floor movie theater opened in May 2008.|
Colonie Center is a shopping mall located in Colonie, a suburb of Albany, at the intersection of Central Avenue, Wolf Road, and Interstate 87. Opening in 1966, it was the first enclosed shopping mall in New York's Capital Region. The mall has successfully updated its tenant mix, image, and look on an ongoing basis to keep up with the times, as can be seen from the list of stores on the mall's website. The two-story mall has an area of about 1,300,000 square feet (120,000 m2) and contains approximately 120 stores as well as a food court. Colonie Center was owned by Feldman Mall Properties until 2009, when it was sold to Heitman Value Partners. In April 2013, Heitman sold the mall to KKR & Co. L.P., partnered with Colonie Pacific.
- Macys (299,436 s.f.)
- Boscov's (225,000 s.f.)
- Sears (275,811 s.f.)
- Christmas Tree Shops (56,300 s.f.) 
- "Grand Opening Set For Colonie Center". Schenectady Gazette. October 31, 1966. Retrieved March 11, 2010.
- "Feldman sells stake in Colonie Center for $4.1M". June 4, 2009.
- DeMasi, Michael (April 9, 2013). "Colonie Center sold to KKR global real estate investment firm". Albany Business Review. Retrieved October 30, 2013.
- "Lease Brochure" (PDF). Colonie Center. Retrieved 4/1/2017. Check date values in:
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Colonie Center.|