From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colonus may refer to:
- Colonus (person), a tenant farmer from the late Roman Empire and Early Middle Ages
- Colonus (spider), a genus of jumping spiders
- Kolonos, a modern neighborhood in Athens
- Hippeios Colonus, an ancient deme near Athens
- Agoraios Kolonos, a hill near the Temple of Hephaestus
- Kolonos Hill, a hill in Central Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colonus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.