Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up colonus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colonus may refer to:
- Colonus (person), a tenant farmer from the late Roman Empire and Early Middle Ages
- Colonus (spider), a genus of jumping spiders
- Kolonos, a modern neighborhood in Athens
- Hippeios Colonus, an ancient deme near Athens
- Agoraios Kolonos, a hill near the Temple of Hephaestus
- Kolonos Hill, a hill in Central Greece
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colonus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.