Color a Dinosaur
|Color a Dinosaur|
Joshua Conner Moon
|Genre(s)||Drawing and creativity|
Intended for ages 3 to 6, the game lacks sophisticated features such as animation and minigames, and the basic colors are either brightly colored patterns or limited variations on pink or red. An extra set of patterns can be reached by pressing the Select button.
The September 1997 issue of Nintendo Power presented the votes of twelve staff members, to list their top 100 games of all time. This list also includes a 10 worst games of all-time, placing Color a Dinosaur at 10th. The article described the game as Mario Paint "without anything fun in it" and that "even the producer of the game (Seth, wherever you are) would roll his eyes when reminded of this prehistoric patsy."
- "Developer information". Games are Fun. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "Publisher information". Raptr. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2008-08-15.
- "Genre information". IGN. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Basic summary of game". MobyGames. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "Additional information". Blogspot. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "Color A Dinosaur". Tommy Tallarico: The Official Website. Retrieved 2009-01-21.
The sound driver for the NES was horrid!! Before the G.E.M.S. tool for the Sega Genesis you pretty much had to be a computer programmer in order to do sound for video games, especially the NES.!!
- "100 Best Games of All Time". Nintendo Power. Vol. 100. September 1997. p. 88.
- "100 Best Games of All Time". Nintendo Power. Vol. 100. September 1997. p. 97.