|Color a Dinosaur|
|Genre(s)||Drawing and creativity|
Intended for ages 3 to 6, the game lacks sophisticated features such as animation and minigames, and the basic colors are either brightly colored patterns or limited variations on pink or red. An extra set of patterns can be reached by pressing the Select button.
The September 1997 issue of Nintendo Power presented the votes of twelve staff members, to list their top 100 games of all time. This list also includes a 10 worst games of all time, placing Color a Dinosaur at 9th. The article described the game as Mario Paint "without anything fun in it" and that "even the producer of the game (Seth, wherever you are) would roll his eyes when reminded of this prehistoric patsy."
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2008-08-15.
- "Developer information". Games are Fun. Archived from the original on 2004-03-12. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "Publisher information". Raptr. Archived from the original on 2013-10-04. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "Genre information". IGN. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Basic summary of game". MobyGames. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "Additional information". Blogspot. 25 April 2007. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "100 Best Games of All Time". Nintendo Power. Vol. 100. September 1997. p. 88.
- "100 Best Games of All Time". Nintendo Power. Vol. 100. September 1997. p. 97.
- Nintendo Quest, retrieved 2019-07-19