Colorado Amendment 49
|Elections in Colorado|
- deductions required by federal law;
- tax withholdings;
- court-ordered liens and garnishments;
- health benefit and other insurance deductions;
- deductions for savings, investment, and retirement plans; and
- deductions for charitable, religious, educational, and other tax-exempt organizations."
Support and opposition
- http://projects.rockymountainnews.com/pages/news/politics/elections/results/colorado-issue.html[permanent dead link]
- 2008 State Ballot Information Booklet, "Blue Book Archived 2008-10-10 at the Wayback Machine.", State of Colorado
- "Canvass Results - General Election 2008". Secretary of State of Colorado. Archived from the original on 2009-04-30. Retrieved 2009-06-24.
|This Colorado-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|