Colorado Department of Natural Resources
The Colorado Department of Natural Resources is the principal department of the Colorado state government responsible for the development, protection, and enhancement Colorado natural resources for the use and enjoyment of the state's present and future residents, as well as for visitors to the state.
The Department of Natural Resources comprises the following divisions:
- Colorado Division of Forestry
- Colorado Division of Reclamation, Mining, and Safety
- Colorado Division of Water Resources
- Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife
- Colorado State Land Board
- Colorado Water Conservation Board
- List of Colorado Natural Areas
- List of Colorado state parks
- List of Colorado state wildlife areas
- List of law enforcement agencies in Colorado
- List of State Fish and Wildlife Management Agencies in the U.S.
- C.R.S. § 24-1-110