Colorado Public Utilities Commission
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
One Civic Center Plaza
|Headquarters||One Civic Center Plaza
1560 Broadway, Suite 250 Denver, Colorado
- Jeffrey P. Ackermann, Chairman 2017-2021
- Frances A. Koncilja, Commissioner 2016-2020
- Wendy M. Moser, Commissioner 2017-2019
Fixed utilities regulated by the Colorado PUC include electric power utilities, natural gas utilities, intrastate natural gas pipelines, district heating utilities, drinking water utilities, and telecommunications utilities.
- McEwan, William Hamilton; Nadel, Peter R. (1986). "Regulation of Energy by the Colorado Public Utilities Commission". J. Nat'l Ass'n Admin. L. Judges. 6 (2): 95–108.
- Chairman Jeffrey P. Ackermann
- Commissioner Frances A. Koncilja
- Commissioner Wendy M. Moser
- Statutory Authority of the Public Utilities Commission of the State of Colorado