Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Launched||July 31, 2015|
|Owned by||Viacom 18|
|Picture format||1080i HDTV|
(downscaled to letterboxed 576i for the SDTV feed)
|Broadcast area||India, Nepal,Sri Lanka|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Tata Sky||Channel 226 (SD)|
Channel 224 (HD)
|DL-GTPL||Channel 33 (SD)|
Channel 863 (HD)
Channel No 93 =Dialog Tv Sri Lanka
|PEO TV (Sri Lanka)||Channel 86|
|APSFL (Andhra pradesh)||Channel 293 (HD)|
Along with airing syndicated TV Series from all s also started producing its own original series. Till date it has produced Four original series.
- The Stage is the first ever home grown English language singing show and premeried on 10 October 2015. The show provided a platform to 20 raw talent from around the country in a quest to find India’s best English language singer. Season 1 was hosted by Shibani Dandekar and was judged by Vishal Dadlani, Monica Dogra, Ehsaan Noorani, and Devraj Sanyal. The winner of first season was Yatharth Ratnum. Season 2 of The Stage premiered on 17 September 2016. British boy band The Vamps guest starred in one of the episodes this season.
- Born Stylish was the homegrown celebrity talk show dedicated to fashion and style was premiered on Saturday, 28 November 2015 at 8:30 PM on Colors Infinity and Vh1 simultaneously. Bollywood style icons like Akshay Kumar, Sonakshi Sinha and Anil Kapoor appeared on the show and spilled the beans on their evolution of style through the years. Additionally, international fashion pioneers like Jean Paul Gaultier, Anna Zegna of the Ermenegildo Zegna family, Massimiliano Giornetti of Salvatore Ferragamo and more were also seen. It was hosted by ace designer Pria Kataaria Puri. They have also produced a one-episode special show called Journeys of a Lifetime.
- Journeys of a Lifetime was a special one-hour show highlighting the journeys of a few travelers. It was aired on 27 December 2015 at 8 PM. The show featured the life changing journeys of Fatima Bhutto, Homi Adajania, Chandrahas Choudhury, Kesri Khambatta and Veda Hrudya Nadendla who set their life to explore and dream. From a deep sea dive to explore a wrecked ship or even a pursuit of a daughter to fulfil her dying father’s wish, everything was recorded and aesthetically captured in the show.
- Vogue BFFs is a new-format talk show, where a Bollywood celeb is joined by his/her lesser known BFF (Best Friend Forever), was premiered on Saturday, 24 September 2016 at 9 PM on Colors Infinity. The show host Kamal Sidhu facilitates a candid light-hearted chat with the two guests about their story and life. Besides the talk, the show also features some fun games with the guests.
- Top Model India is the English language modeling show and will be premiering on 4 February 2018. The show provided a platform to raw model from around the country in to become India’s Top Model. The show is hosted by Lisa Haydon.
- , Wanvari, Anil. "Indian Television Dot Com | Viacom 18 strengthens English entertainment portfolio; launches Colors Infinity". www.indiantelevision.com. Retrieved 2015-07-01.
- "Viacom 18 enters English GEC space with Colors Infinity | Best Media Info, News and Analysis on Indian Advertising, Marketing and Media Industry". www.bestmediainfo.com. Retrieved 2015-07-01.
- Wanvari, Anil. "Indian Television Dot Com | Viacom18 bullish on English entertainment; launches Colors Infinity". www.indiantelevision.com. Retrieved 2015-07-06.
- "Colors Infinity looks to push the envelope with 'The Stage'". Indian Television Dot Com. Retrieved 2016-05-23.
- "'The Stage' winner Yatharth Ratnum says he loves old Bollywood songs | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". dna. 2015-12-19. Retrieved 2016-05-23.
- "Bigger-Better-Brighter: The Stage season 2 goes on air from 17 Sept". Retrieved 2016-08-30.
- "The Vamps visit the sets of Colors Infinity's 'The Stage 2'".
- "Colors Infinity and Vh1 to launch homegrown celebrity talk show 'Born Stylish' | TelevisionPost.com". www.televisionpost.com. Retrieved 2016-05-23.
- "Colors Infinity to air 'Journeys of a lifetime' on 27 December". Indian Television Dot Com. Retrieved 2016-05-23.