Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up colourpoint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colourpoint or colorpoint (occasionally colour point, color-point, etc.) may refer to:
- Point coloration of an animal's coat (fur)
- Colourpoint, the World Cat Federation name for a breed classification encompassing both of what other registries consider two separate breeds a) the Himalayan cat, and b) the Javanese cat
- Colorpoint Shorthair, a cat breed recognised by the Cat Fanciers' Association and some others, a Siamese cat with non-traditional colouration; the spelling "Colourpoint Shorthair" is usually not used
- Colourpoint [or Colorpoint] Longhair, a cat breed term with multiple meanings
- Lower-case: colourpoint cat, colourpoint rabbit, etc. – any animal with point colouration
- Colourpoint Books, a book publisher based in Northern Ireland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colourpoint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.