Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coltsfoot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coltsfoot is the common name for several plants in the Asteraceae family:
- Homogyne alpina, a plant species native to Europe
- Petasites, a plant genus native to Europe, Asia, and North America
- Tussilago farfara, a plant species native to Europe and parts of Asia and Africa
- Butterbur (disambiguation)
- Coltsfoot Green, a small hamlet in Suffolk, England
- Coltsfoot Rock, a confectionery product
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coltsfoot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.