Columbia Station (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Columbia (Amtrak station))
Columbia Station is a SkyTrain station in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada.
Columbia Station may also refer to:
- Columbia Station (Wenatchee), an Amtrak station in Wenatchee, Washington, United States
- Columbia station (South Carolina), an Amtrak station in Columbia, South Carolina, United States
- Columbia Station, Ohio, a township in Lorain County, Ohio, United States
- Columbia Generating Station, a reactor in the USDE Hanford Site in Washington State
- 116th Street – Columbia University (IRT Broadway – Seventh Avenue Line), IRT station in New York City
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Columbia Station.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.