Columbia Station (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Columbia (Amtrak station))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Columbia Station is a SkyTrain station in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada.
Columbia Station may also refer to:
- Columbia Station (Washington), an Amtrak station in Wenatchee, Washington, United States
- Columbia station (South Carolina), an Amtrak station in Columbia, South Carolina, United States
- Columbia station (Missouri, Kansas, and Texas Railroad), a disused Missouri, Kansas, and Texas Railroad station in Columbus, Missouri, United States
- Columbia station (Wabash Railroad), a disused Wabash Railroad train station in Columbia, Missouri, United States
- Columbia Station, Ohio, a township in Lorain County, Ohio, United States
- Columbia Generating Station, a reactor in the USDE Hanford Site in Washington State
- 116th Street – Columbia University (IRT Broadway – Seventh Avenue Line), IRT station in New York City
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Columbia Station.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.