Columbia Center Mall
Columbia Center in Kennewick, Washington
|Location||Kennewick, Washington, United States|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|No. of stores and services||104|
|No. of anchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||770,000 sq ft (72,000 m2)|
Columbia Center Mall is a shopping mall located in northwestern Kennewick, Washington, owned by Simon Property Group. It is the largest mall in southeastern Washington, with Macy's, JCPenney, and Sears as its anchors. It opened in 1969, and has undergone two major renovations. In 1988, the expansion opened anchors Sears  and Lamonts (now Macy's Men's and Children's). The second in 1997 brought Barnes & Noble, Old Navy, plus a renovated eight screen Regal Cinemas (Columbia Center 8).
- Reserved., Simon Property Group, L.P. and/or Its Affiliates (NYSE: SPG), © Copyright 1999-2016. All Rights. "Do Business at Columbia Center, a Simon Property". Business.simon.com. Retrieved 10 June 2016.
- "Simon Malls: More Choices: Columbia Center Gift Cards". Web.archive.org. 9 March 2006. Archived from the original on March 9, 2006. Retrieved 10 June 2016.
- Findlay, John M.; Hevly, Bruce (2011). "The Atomic City of the West: Richland and the Tri-Cities". Atomic Frontier Days: Hanford and the American West. Emil and Kathleen Sick Series in Western History and Biography. Seattle: University of Washington Press. p. 131. ISBN 978-0-295-80298-5. LCCN 2011004808. OCLC 820530076.
Kennewick also grew by becoming the leading retailer of the Tri-Cities with the completion of the Columbia Center shopping mall in 1969.
- "Sears Kennewick Store". Sears.
- "Macy's Men's/Children's - Columbia Center". Flickr.
- "Regal Columbia Center 8". cinematreasures.org.
|This article about a United States shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|