Columbia College of Nursing
The Columbia College of Nursing (previously known as the Knowlton Hospital Training School and Columbia Hospital School of Nursing) is a nursing school, now located in Glendale, Wisconsin, a northern suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.
The Knowlton Hospital Training School was founded at the same time as Knowlton Hospital itself, in 1901. When Knowlton became Columbia Hospital in 1909, the name was changed to the Columbia Hospital School of Nursing. In June 2010, the College moved to a new structure in Glendale, as the existing Columbia Hospital was shutting down and the buildings (including those housing the College) were to be sold to the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee.
The college grants the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
- Columbia College of Nursing
- Columbia School of Nursing-History Archived 2014-08-17 at the Wayback Machine.
- Hess, Corrinne. "Columbia College of Nursing makes a move" Milwaukee Business Journal July 4, 2010
- About Columbia College of Nursing Archived 2014-08-15 at the Wayback Machine.
- 'Wisconsin Blue Book 2009-1010,' Biographical Sketch of Sandy Pasch, pg. 35
|This article about a university or college in Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|