Columbia Township, Dubois County, Indiana
Looking south on Cuzco Road from Highway 56, in Columbia Township
Location of Columbia Township in Dubois County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.43 sq mi (94.4 km2)|
|• Land||36.18 sq mi (93.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.25 sq mi (0.6 km2)|
|Elevation||564 ft (172 m)|
|• Density||29.4/sq mi (11.4/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453238|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.43 square miles (94.4 km2), of which 36.18 square miles (93.7 km2) (or 99.31%) is land and 0.25 square miles (0.65 km2) (or 0.69%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Lost River Township, Martin County (north)
- French Lick Township, Orange County (northeast)
- Jackson Township, Orange County (east)
- Hall Township (south)
- Marion Township (southwest)
- Harbison Township (west)
The township contains three cemeteries: Burton, Robinson and Wininger.
- "Columbia Township, Dubois County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.