From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Columbine may refer to:
Art and entertainment
- Columbine (book), the 2009 Edgar-Award winning bestseller about the massacre
- Bowling for Columbine, a 2002 film exploring the 1999 massacre and other violent acts in the United States
- Columbine (album), an album by Danish singer-songwriter Aura Dione
- "Columbine", a painting by Max Beckmann 1950
- Columbine, an upcoming 2012 miniseries based on the tragic events surrounding the deadly 1999 massacre as recounted in the 2009 book by Dave Cullen.
- Columbine (in Italian, Colombina) is a stock character in the Commedia dell'arte, Harlequin's mistress
- Columbine, a locomotive of the Grand Junction Railway
- Columbine II and Columbine III, the Lockheed Constellation presidential aircraft used by US president Dwight D. Eisenhower
- HMS Columbine, the name of seven ships of the Royal Navy
- the Columbine (train), a passenger train operated by the Chicago & North Western and Union Pacific
- Stiboges nymphidia, a metalmark butterfly commonly known as the Columbine
- Columbine, a racehorse, competitor in two Grand Nationals, finishing fifth in the 1842 Grand National
- columbine, an adjective related to the Dove
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Columbine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.