From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Comana, Constanţa)
For other places with the same name, see Comana (disambiguation).
|Component villages||Comana, Tătaru, Pelinu|
|• Mayor||Ion Șchiopu (Social Democratic Party)|
|• Total||61.46 km2 (23.73 sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
The commune includes three villages:
- Comana (historical name: Mustafa Agi, Turkish: Mustafa Hacı)
- Tătaru (historical name: Azaplar)
- Pelinu (historical name: Carachioi, Turkish: Karaköy)
The former village of Orzari (historical name: Erebiler) was merged with the village of Comana by the 1968 administrative reform.
- Şahip Bolat Abdurrahim from Azaplar/Tătaru, Mufti of Constanța County (1933-1937)
- Septar Mehmet Yakub from Azaplar/Tătaru, Mufti of Romania (1947-1990)
|This Constanța County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|