|Comune di Comano Terme|
|Province / Metropolitan city||Trentino (TN)|
|Frazioni||Biè, Bleggio Inferiore (seat), Bono, Cares, Cillà, Comano, Comighella, Dasindo, Duvredo, Godenzo, Lomaso, Lundo, Poia, Ponte Arche, Santa Croce, Sesto, Tignerone, Val d'Algone, Vergonzo, Vigo Lomaso, Villa|
|• Mayor||Livio Caldera
|• Total||67 km2 (26 sq mi)|
|Elevation||400 m (1,300 ft)|
|Population (January 2010)|
|• Density||43/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|Demonym(s)||Comanesi (Bleggiani and Lomasini)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Postal code||38077 - 38071|
Comano Terme (German: Komaun) is an Italian comune (municipality) of the province of Trentino in northern Italy. It was created on January 1, 2010, by the union of the former comuni of Bleggio Inferiore and Lomaso.
The municipality was created after a referendum, called on September 27, 2009, in both the comuni. Its name derives from the spa (terme) located in the village of Comano (German: Komaun), formerly part of Lomaso (Lomaß).
The municipality counts the civil parishes (frazioni) of Biè, Bleggio Inferiore (the municipal seat), Bono, Cares, Cillà, Comano, Comighella, Dasindo, Duvredo, Godenzo, Lomaso (also named Campo Lomaso), Lundo, Poia, Ponte Arche (partly located in Stenico), Santa Croce, Sesto, Tignerone, Val d'Algone, Vergonzo, Vigo Lomaso, Villa
- (in Italian) Official document about the union of Bleggio Inferiore and Lomaso (Regional Council of Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol) Archived 2011-07-22 at the Wayback Machine.
- (in Italian) Infos about the Spa of Comano
- (in Italian) Infos about Campo Castle
- (in Italian) Infos about Restor Castle Archived 2010-07-23 at the Wayback Machine.
- (in Italian) Infos about Spine Castle
Media related to Comano Terme at Wikimedia Commons