Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up comba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comba is an Italian surname
- A saint named Comba in Galician language, a fusion of two female saints: Columba of Sens and Columba of Spain.
- Paul G. Comba (1926–2017),Italian astronomer
- Rocío Comba (born 1987), discus thrower
- Emilio Comba (1839–1904), Waldensian pastor and historian
- Franck Comba (born 1971), French rugby union player
- Sérgio Comba (born 1978), Argentine footballer
- Comba (Lycia), ancient city of Lycia
- Santa Comba (disambiguation), the name of several places
- Comba, Goa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.