Combat Logistics Battalion 11
|Combat Logistics Battalion 11|
|Allegiance||United States of America|
|Branch||United States Marine Corps|
|Part of||11th Marine Expeditionary Unit|
|Garrison/HQ||Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton|
|Motto(s)||Immediate Response – Air Land Sea|
|Engagements||Operation Desert Storm
Operation Iraqi Freedom
Operation Inherent Resolve
|LtCol Patrick Reynolds|
Combat Logistics Battalion 11 (CLB-11) is a logistics battalion of the United States Marine Corps. When not deployed they are part of Headquarters Regiment, 1st Marine Logistics Group. The unit is based out of the Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, California and when deployed provides combat logistical support to the 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit (11th MEU).
Provide expeditionary tactical logistics to 11th Marine Expeditionary Unit in order to enable accomplishment of all assigned missions across a wide spectrum of conventional and selected maritime special operations.
- Headquarters: S-1, S-2/3, S-4 (Food Service, Embark, Ammunition), Postal, Disbursing
- Communications Platoon (Radio, Wire, Data)
- Landing Support Platoon "The Red Patchers"
- Motor Transport Platoon
- Engineer Platoon (Combat Engineers, Heavy Equipment, Bulk Water, Bulk Fuel, Utilities)
- Maintenance Platoon (Motor Transport, Engineer, Ordnance, Communication)
- Supply Platoon (Organic, Intermediate Consumable, Secondary Reparable)
- Health Services Platoon (Battalion Aid Station, Dental, Shock Trauma)
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Section
- Air Delivery Section
- This article incorporates public domain material from websites or documents of the United States Marine Corps.
|This United States Marine Corps article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|