Combat Logistics Battalion 5
|Combat Logistics Battalion 5|
|Active||21 August 2007 – present|
|Allegiance||United States of America|
|Branch||United States Marine Corps|
|Part of||Combat Logistics Regiment 1|
1st Marine Logistics Group
|Garrison/HQ||Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton|
|Engagements||Operation Iraqi Freedom|
Operation Enduring Freedom
|LtCol Samuel Lee|
Combat Logistics Battalion 5 (CLB-5) is a logistics battalion of the United States Marine Corps. They are part of Combat Logistics Regiment 1 and the 1st Marine Logistics Group. The unit is based out of the Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, California.
Provide logistics support to Regimental Combat Team 5 beyond its organic capabilities in any environment and throughout the spectrum of conflict in order to allow the regiment to continue operations independent of any logistically driven operational pauses.
- Headquarters & Services Company
- Transportation Services Company
- Deployed to Afghanistan for Operation Enduring Freedom 10-1 from April to October 2010
- Deployed to Afghanistan for Operation Enduring Freedom 12-1; 12-2 from April to August 2012
- This article incorporates public domain material from websites or documents of the United States Marine Corps.
|This United States Marine Corps article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|