Combat Zones That See
Combat Zones That See, or CTS, is a project of the United States Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) whose goal is to "track everything that moves" in a city by linking up a massive network of surveillance cameras to a centralised computer system. Artificial intelligence software will then identify and track all movement throughout the city.
- Information Awareness Office
- Heterogenous Aerial Reconnaissance Team
- Closed-circuit television
- Autonomous real-time ground ubiquitous surveillance imaging system
- Wikisource:DARPA Solicitation Number SN03-13: Pre-Solicitation Notice: COMBAT ZONES THAT SEE (CTS)
- Schachtman, Noah (July 8, 2003). "Big Brother Gets a Brain". Village Voice. Retrieved 2009-10-11.
- Tether, Tony (March 9, 2005). "Statement by Dr. Tony Tether (DARPA) to the Senate Armed Services committee" (PDF). Retrieved 2009-10-11.
- "Another Tool For Big Brother?". Wired Magazine. July 2, 2003. Retrieved 2009-10-11.
- Sniffen, Michael (August 1, 2003). "Spy Project Driving Fear Of Surveillance". GlobalSecurity.org. Retrieved 2009-10-11.
- DARPA BAA 03-15 official project description and bid solicitation
|This United States military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|