From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up combination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In mathematics, a combination is a collection of things in no specific order.
Combination may also refer to:
- Combination (chess), a relatively long sequence of chess moves
- Combo (video games), a set of actions performed in sequence
- Striking combination, in martial arts and combat sports
- Combination lock, a type of lock
- Combination (jump), in horseback riding
- Combinations (album), by Eisley.
- Combinations (clothing), a type of underwear that combines a vest or camisole with trousers or drawers.
- Combination, a group of parishes in Scotland sharing a poorhouse, the equivalent of a Poor Law Union
- Motorcycle combination, also known as a sidecar
- A historic term for a trade union
- A historic term for a group of businesses engaged in price fixing (as in, "the price of lumber in Portland is controlled by the local combination")
- An archaic term for a conspiracy, see also Secret combination (Latter Day Saints)
- "Combination", a song by Aerosmith from Rocks
- All pages beginning with "combination"
- All pages with titles containing "combination"
- Combine (disambiguation)
- Combo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.