From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up combination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A combination is a mathematical collection of things in a context where their specific order is irrelevant.
Combination or combo also may refer to:
- Combination puzzle, also known as a sequential move puzzle, the most famous of which is the Rubik's Cube
- Combination (chess), a relatively long sequence of chess moves
- Combination lock, keyless security lock
- Striking combination, in martial arts and combat sports
- Combination (jump), in horseback riding
- Group historically called a combination:
- Motorcycle combination, sidecar
- Combination, parishes in Scotland sharing a poorhouse in the manner of a Poor Law Union
- Combinations, underwear of the union-suit style
- Combination company, a theatrical touring company
- "Combination", song from Rocks (Aerosmith album)
- Combinations (album), by Eisley
- Secret Combination or combination, Secret Combination (disambiguation)
- Combo (disambiguation)
- Combine (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "combination"
- All pages with a title containing combination
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.