From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up combination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A combination is a mathematical collection of things in a context where their specific order is irrelevant.
Combination or combo also may refer to:
- Combination (chess), a relatively long sequence of chess moves
- Combination (jump), in horseback riding
- Combination, parishes in Scotland sharing a poorhouse in the manner of a Poor Law Union
- Group historically called a combination:
- "Combination", song from Rocks (Aerosmith album)
- Combinations (album), by Eisley
- Combinations, underwear of the union-suit style
- Striking combination, in martial arts and combat sports
- Combination lock, keyless security lock
- Motorcycle combination, sidecar
- Secret Combination or combination, Secret Combination (disambiguation)
- Combo (disambiguation)
- Combine (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "combination"
- All pages with titles containing combination
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.