|Look up Combine or combine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Combine may refer to:
Arts and literature
- Combine painting, an artwork that incorporates various objects into a painted canvas surface
- The Combine, a fictional entity in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (novel)
- Combine (Half-Life), a fictional entity in the video game Half-Life 2
Businesses and organizations
- Combine (enterprise), an industrial business group in socialist countries, particularly the former Soviet Union
- Combine Music Group, a defunct music publisher
- Combine, Texas, U.S.
Science and technology
- Combine harvester, or combine, a machine to harvest grain crops
- Combine car, or combine, a type of railroad car which combines sections for passengers and freight
- AFL Draft Combine, an Australian rules football training camp
- CFL Combine, a Canadian Football League training camp
- MLS Combine, an American Major League Soccer training camp
- NBA Draft Combine, an American National Basketball Association training camp
- NFL Scouting Combine, an American National Football League training camp
- All pages beginning with "Combine"
- All pages with a title containing Combine
- Combined (disambiguation)
- Combination (disambiguation)
- Merge (disambiguation)
- Unite (disambiguation)
- CombineZ, image processing software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Combine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.