Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Combine or combine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Combine may refer to:
- Combine (company)
- Combine (enterprise), an industrial business group in socialist countries, particularly the former Soviet Union
- Combine harvester, or combine, a machine to harvest grain crops
- Combine seeder, or combine, a machine to plant seeds
- Combine car, or combine, a type of railroad car which combines sections for passengers and freight
- Combine Music Group, a defunct music publisher
- Combine painting: type of artwork closely associated with Rauschenberg
- Combine, Texas, U.S.
- COMBINE, a computational biology initiative
- The Combine (Australian film industry)
- The Combine (Group)
- Combine (Half-Life), a fictional alien enemy force from the Half-Life franchise.
- A sports combine, an event held by certain professional sports leagues to evaluate prospective players, such as:
- All pages with titles beginning with Combine
- All pages with titles containing Combine
- Combination (disambiguation)
- Combined (disambiguation)
- CombineZ, image processing software
- Merge (disambiguation)
- Unite (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Combine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.