Combined Information Data Network Exchange
In 2010 US Army Private Chelsea Manning (then known as Bradley) was accused by the US government of giving out information from CIDNEI and CIDNEA (CIDNE Iraq and CIDNE Afghanistan) to persons not entitled to receive it, in alleged violation of various US laws (and by inclusion, portions of the Uniform Code of Military Justice). Numerous media reports have alleged that these documents are the same as those contained in Wikileaks' publication of Afghan War documents and Iraq war documents.
- CIDNE®, Intelligent Software Solutions, issinc.com retr Sep 2011
- The Wiki leak is more and less important than you think, Joshua Foust, PBS, July 26, 2010, retr Sep 2011
- How Manning Stole The Cables by Nick Dubaz on November 30, 2010, conflicthealth.com (website of Christopher Albon) retr Sep 2011
- US Army, MDW, OSJA, HQ CMD BN, USA (2011-03-01). "Charge Sheet of Bradley E. Manning (Additional)" (PDF). New York Times.
- US Army HHC, 2d BCT, 10th MTN Div (LI) (2010-07-05). "Charge Sheet of Bradley E. Manning" (PDF). FAS.org.
|This United States military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|