Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up combs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Combs may refer to:
- Combs, Derbyshire, a small village in Derbyshire, England within the Peak District National Park, United Kingdom
- Combs, Suffolk, a hamlet in the English county of Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Combs, Arkansas, a community, United States
- Combs, Kentucky, a community, United States
- Combs-la-Ville, a commune in the southeastern suburbs of Paris, France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Combs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.