Entrance to Combs on Highway 16
|Elevation||1,430 ft (440 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||71205|
Combs is an unincorporated community in southern Madison County, Arkansas, United States. It is located on Arkansas Highway 16 at the southern terminus of AR 295. The community is within the Ozark-St. Francis National Forest and just south of the upper White River. The community of Brashears is about two miles east on route 16.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Combs, Arkansas
- "Madison County, Arkansas." Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department. AHTD Madison County map Archived 2016-10-11 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved on July 3, 2010.
- Arkansas Atlas and Gazetteer (Map) (Second ed.). DeLorme. 2002. p. 31. ISBN 0-89933-345-1.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 5 February 2018.
- History of Benton, Washington, Carroll, Madison, Crawford, Franklin, and Sebastian Counties, Arkansas. Higginson Book Company. 1889. p. 463.
|This Arkansas state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|