Come as You Are (sex shop)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Come As You Are is a sex-positive sex shop located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Founded in 1997 by Cory Silverberg as a worker-owner co-operative in the model of Good Vibrations, Come As You Are has an educational and community-based mandate, and provides a fully accessible store and workshop environment. Come As You Are is known for providing a safe and comfortable environment where people can access sex information and products, as well as their work making sex toys more accessible for people with disabilities.
The co-op also provides education outreach workshops to local community groups and universities. In 2013, Come As You Are won The Co-operators' National Co-op Challenge with a proposal to bring their educational outreach to communities across Canada.
- "Your Local Neighbourhood Sex Shop Co-Operative: Come As You Are". Sex Life Canada. Retrieved 2013-12-06.
- From sex shops to coaching, services can help people with disabilities explore sensuality - The Globe and Mail
- Come As You Are!
- Best sex store | NOW Magazine
- Grainger, Lia. "Workshops at Come As You Are with Susie Bright". Metro. Toronto: Metronews.ca. Archived from the original on 2013-12-12. Retrieved 2013-12-06.
- "Two Ontario co-ops win $25,000 in The National Co-op Challenge" (Press release). The Co-operators. 2013-10-28. Retrieved 2013-12-06.
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|