Come On, Come In
|"Come On, Come In"|
|Single by Velvet Revolver|
|from the album Fantastic 4: The Album|
|Released||June 21, 2005|
|Format||Promotional CD single|
|Recorded||May 5, 2005 in Raleigh, North Carolina; May 16, 2005 at Lava Room Recordings, Lakewood, Ohio|
|Writer(s)||Scott Weiland, Slash, Duff McKagan, Matt Sorum, Dave Kushner|
|Velvet Revolver singles chronology|
"Come On, Come In" is a song by American hard rock band Velvet Revolver, featured on the soundtrack to the 2005 superhero film Fantastic Four. When released as a promotional single in the United States on June 21, 2005, the song reached number 14 on the American Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. The lyrics were written by vocalist Scott Weiland and the music was written by Weiland and the rest of the band; the song was produced by the band, Douglas Grean and Nick Raskulinecz. The music video for "Come On, Come In" was directed by Wayne Isham.
"Come on, Come In" was very much "ignored" by Velvet Revolver on live performances. It was played live by the band only seven times. 
- "Come On, Come In" - 3:50
- Velvet Revolver
- Scott Weiland – vocals, production
- Slash – lead guitar, production
- Duff McKagan – bass, production
- Matt Sorum – drums, production
- Dave Kushner – rhythm guitar, production
- Additional personnel
- Douglas Grean – production
- Nick Raskulinecz – production
- Mike Brown – vocals engineering
- Dave Donnelly – mastering
- "Fantastic Four (2005) - Soundtracks". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved May 25, 2009.
- "Come On, Come In". velvet-revolver.com. Retrieved May 25, 2009.
- "Velvet Revolver > Charts & Awards > Billboard Singles". allmusic. Retrieved May 25, 2009.
- "Velvet Revolver - "Come on, come in"". mvdbase.com. Retrieved May 25, 2009.
- "Velvet Revolver - "Come on, come in"". setlist.fm. Retrieved Jun 28, 2015.
|This 2000s rock single–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|