Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Labels||Jazzland Recordings |
Håkon Mjåset Johansen
Live Maria Roggen
Their eponymously titled debut album was released in 2001 on Curling Legs, and was followed by a later studio album, Do Do That Voodoo, and a live album, Come Shine with the Norwegian Radio Orchestra in Concert.
- Erlend Skomsvoll - piano
- Håkon Mjåset Johansen - drums
- Sondre Meisfjord - bass
- Live Maria Roggen - vocals
- 2001: Come Shine (Curling Legs)
- 2002: Do Do That Voodoo (Curling Legs)
- 2003: Come Shine with the Norwegian Radio Orchestra in Concert (Curling Legs)
- 2014: Red and Gold (Jazzland)
- 2016: Norwegian Caravan(Lawoo Classics)
- "Come Shine gjenforenes på Kongsberg Jazzfestival". Kongsberg Jazz Festival. Archived from the original on 2013-10-05. Retrieved 2013-06-29.
- "Come Shine on Victoria, Nasjonal Jazzscene". NasjonalJazzscene.no. Retrieved 2013-06-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Come Shine.|
| Recipient of the Jazz Spellemannprisen
|This article about a Norwegian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a jazz ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|