Come and Get with Me
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"Come and Get with Me"|
|Single by Keith Sweat featuring Snoop Dogg|
|from the album Still in the Game|
|Released||September 22, 1998|
|Genre||Hip hop, R&B|
|Songwriter(s)||Keith Sweat, Calvin Broadus, Curtis Jefferson|
|Producer(s)||Keith Sweat, Lee "Wiz" McCallum|
|Keith Sweat singles chronology|
|Snoop Dogg singles chronology|
The song became Sweat's seventh top-40 single on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at No. 12 on the chart. It also became his fifth and final single to earn a gold certification for sales of 500,000 copies, accomplishing the feat on November 9, 1998. The official remix was produced by Clark Kent and featured Noreaga in place of Snoop Dogg.
- "Come and Get with Me" (Radio Edit)- 4:09
- "Come and Get with Me" (Radio Version)- 4:55
- "Come Get and with Me" (Clarksworld Remix)-
|Germany (Jam FM Charts)||1|
|New Zealand (Recorded Music NZ)||16|
|UK Singles Chart||58|
|US Billboard Hot 100||12|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||6|
|US Rhythmic (Billboard)||16|
|End of year chart (1998)||Position|
|Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks||97|
|United States (RIAA)||Gold||500,000^|
*sales figures based on certification alone
- Sorted descending by First Week On Chart by mariah charts for Snoop Dogg
- "Charts.nz – KEITH SWEAT FEAT. SNOOP DOGG – COME AND GET WIT ME". Top 40 Singles.
- Snoop Dogg Chart History on Official Charts Company (em inglês) Official Charts Company UK Singles Chart para Snoop Doggy Dogg.
- "Keith Sweat Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Keith Sweat Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)". Billboard.
- "Keith Sweat Chart History (Rhythmic)". Billboard.
- Nielsen Business Media, Inc (1998-12-26 - 1999-01-02). Billboard Year-End Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks - 1998. Retrieved 2011-09-11. Check date values in:
- "American single certifications – Keith Sweat". Recording Industry Association of America. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH.