|Look up comedia or comédia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comedia or Comédia may refer to:
- Comedia (Spanish play), a genre of three-act play in the Spanish Golden Age tradition
- Comedia (festival), a comedy film festival taking place in July as part of the larger Just for Laughs comedy festival
- The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri, referred to by Dante in his own Italian as Comedìa (questa comedìa, la mia comedìa)
- Comedia (consultancy), a publishing company
- SIC Comédia, a Portuguese television station
- Comedia (album), a 1978 salsa album by Héctor Lavoe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comedia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.