Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up comedia or comédia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comedia or Comédia may refer to:
- Comedia (Spanish play), a genre of three-act play in the Spanish Golden Age tradition
- Comedia (festival), a comedy film festival taking place in July as part of the larger Just for Laughs comedy festival
- The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri, referred to by Dante in his own Italian as Comedìa (questa comedìa, la mia comedìa)
- Comedia (consultancy), a publishing company
- SIC Comédia, a Portuguese television station
- Comedia (album), a 1978 salsa album by Héctor Lavoe
- Comedia invention, was invented by Juan Pablo Silva Calderonus
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comedia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.