|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012)|
Logo of Comedy Circus
|Created by||Optimystix Entertainment|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||18|
|Running time||c. one and a half hour|
|Original channel||Sony Entertainment Television|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV),|
|Original release||16 June 2007|
Comedy Circus is an Indian reality-based comedy show that aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
2007 Comedy Circus 1 Sony TV 2008 Comedy Circus 2 2008 Kaante Ki Takkar 2009 Comedy Circus - Chinchpokli To China 2009 Comedy Circus 20 - 20 2009 Dekh India Dekh 2009 Comedy Circus 3 Ka Tadka 2010 Maha Sangram 2010 Comedy Circus Ke SuperStars 2010 Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo 2010-2011 Jubilee Comedy Circus 2011 Comedy Circus Ke Taansen 2011 Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur 2012 Kahani Comedy Circus Ki 2012-2013 Comedy Circus Ke Ajoobe 2013 Comedy Circus Ke Mahabali
|2007||Comedy Circus 1||Shruti Seth|
|2008||Comedy Circus 2||Shruti Seth|
|2008||Kaante Ki Takkar||Shruti Seth||
|2009||Comedy Circus - Chinchpokli To China||Purbi Joshi||
Comedy Circus – Part 1
Comedy Circus – season 1 had the tag line "Jodi Jamegi, Public Hassegi" guarantees hysterics and aired for 13 weeks.
- Kashif Khan and Ali Asgar- Winner
- Swapnil Joshi and V.I.P.- 1st Runner-up
- Urvashi Dholakia and Shakeel Siddiqui – 2nd Runner-up
- Khayali Saharan and Karishma Tanna- Voted Out
- Kiran Karmakar and Sunil Sanwra – Voted Out
- Pratap Faujdar and Ketaki Dave replaced by Manini De – Voted Out
- Varun Badola and Deepak Dutta – Voted Out
Comedy Circus 2
Comedy Circus 2 started its second season on 26 April 2008.
- Juhi Parmar and V.I.P. - Winners
- Kamya Panjabi and Rajiv Thakur – 1st Runners-up
- Sudesh Lehri and Krushna Abhishek – 2nd Runners-up
- Apara Mehta and Shailesh Lodha
- Sayantani Ghosh and Kuldeep Dubey
- Sucheta Khanna and Salim Afridi
- Akashdeep Saigal and Pervez Siddiqui
- Rajesh Kumar and Rajeev Nigam
- Chitrashi Rawat and Rehman Khan
Comedy Circus 3 – Ka Tadka
Comedy Circus – Maha Sangram
Comedy Circus – Maha Sangram involved contestants of three previous seasons of Comedy Circus. Archana represents season 1, Shekhar represents season 2 and Rohit represents season 3. Teams are scored by the opposite team representatives and the audience watching the show to determine eliminations. The winner of this show Swapnil Joshi and VIP for their splendid performance in the final.
- Swapnil Joshi and V.I.P. - winner
- Khayali and Karishma
- Sudesh Lehri and Krushna Abhishek
- Rajiv Nigam and Rajesh
- Sharad Kelkar, Bharti Singh and Paresh Ganatra
- Rajeev Thakur, Rashmi Desai and Saloni Daini
Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo
Comedy Circus Ka Jadoo contestants perform magic trick during performances. Hosted by Anita Hassanandani. Jugdes are Shekhar and Archana.
- Kapil Sharma and Kavita Kaushik / Shweta Tiwari
- Rajeev Thakur and Saloni Daini
- Krushna Abhishek and V.I.P
- Bharti Singh
- Manish Paul
- "Sony innovates 'Comedy Circus'". Indiantelevision.com. 26 June 2007.
- "Sony to launch second season of Comedy Circus from 26 April". Indiantelevision.com. 23 April 2008.
- "Teen Ka Tadka on Comedy Circus". Real Bollywood. 21 October 2009.
- "Comedy Circus returns with 'Teen Ka Tadka'". The Times of India. 22 October 2009.
- "Comedy Circus Mahasangram begins". The Times of India. 6 February 2010.