|Elevation||792 m (2,598 ft)|
|Prominence||625 m (2,051 ft)|
|Location||County Waterford, Republic of Ireland|
The Comeragh Mountains (Irish: Na Comaraigh) are a glaciated mountain range situated in the south east of Ireland in County Waterford. They are located between the towns of Carrick-on-Suir and Clonmel on the County Tipperary border and the villages of Kilrossanty and Kilmacthomas in County Waterford.
The twelve mountains which form the Comeragh Mountains are very popular for mountain climbers and hikers. The highest point is at 792 m (2,598 ft).
- Facebook: Waterford's Mountains
- Twitter: Waterford's Mountains
- Comeragh Mountaineering Club
- De La Salle Scout Group
- Listing at mountainviews.ie
- Details of a song dedicated to the Comeragh Mountains (A Chomaraigh Aoibhinn O)
- Karan Casey's version of the song
Media related to Comeragh Mountains at Wikimedia Commons