Type of site
CraveOnline Media, LLC is a male lifestyle website based in Los Angeles with sales offices in New York City, Chicago and San Francisco. The site is owned by media company Evolve Media, LLC. CraveOnline focuses its contents into the male-lifestyle audience. It owns a dozen websites and has partnered with many more, producing various content for each site.
CraveOnline.com was launched in late 2004 by the online media company AtomicOnline, the publishing division of Evolve Media, LLC.
CraveOnline was cited in the 2009 book The Man's Book: The Essential Guide for the Modern Man by Thomas Fink as a top website for men. Regarding Crave Online, AskMen.com said, "CraveOnline.com combines entertainment and other interests in one place. Great articles, nice pictures and other cool stuff that you won't want to miss."
Owned or associated websites
- Film and TV: ComingSoon.net, SuperHeroHype.com, ShockTillYouDrop.com.
- Gaming: ActionTrip, Game Revolution, PlayStation LifeStyle.
- Sports: HockeysFuture.com, Sherdog, WrestleZone.
- "Internet Archive Wayback Machine". Web.archive.org. 2004-10-01. Archived from the original on October 1, 2004. Retrieved 2012-07-06.
- "Craveonline.com". Alexa. 2003-01-22. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- "Site Profile for craveonline.com (rank #2,226) | Compete". Siteanalytics.compete.com. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- Thomas Fink. The Man's Book: The Essential Guide for the Modern Man. Little, Brown, 2009. ISBN 0316033642.
- Lightstone, Miranda. "CraveOnline.com". AskMen. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- "ComingSoon.net Turns 15!". ComingSoon.net. August 27, 2013. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Men's Entertainment Aggregator CraveOnline Acquires HoopsVibe". cbsnews.com. CBS News.