From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up comma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A comma is a type of punctuation mark.
Comma or commas may also refer to:
- Comma (butterfly), the brush-footed butterfly Polygonia c-album
- Comma (journal), the journal of the International Council on Archives
- Comma (music), a type of interval in music theory
- Comma (rhetoric), a short clause in Ancient Greek rhetoric
- "Commas" (song), the censored version of the Future song "Fuck Up Some Commas"
- Comma Johanneum, a short clause of disputed authenticity in the First Epistle of John
- Comma operator, an operator in C and other related programming languages
- Oxford comma, a disputed usage of the punctuation mark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.