Commander in Chief (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A commander-in-chief is the commander of a nation's military forces or significant element of those forces.
Commander in Chief may refer to:
- Commander in Chief (TV series), an American drama about a fictional US President
- Commander in Chief (novel), a novel by Mark Greaney.
- Commander in Chief (video game), a government simulation game also known as Geo-Political-Simulator
- Commander in Chief (horse) (1990–2007), a British thoroughbred racehorse
- The Commander-In-Chief – A Norwegian female guitarist.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commander in Chief.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.