Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up commentator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A commentator is a person who comments or expresses an opinion on a subject.
Commentator or commentators may refer to:
- Commentator (historical) or Postglossator, a member of a European legal school which arose in France in the fourteenth century
- Commentator (horse) (foaled March 27, 2001), American Thoroughbred racehorse
- The Commentator, Ibn Rushd or Averroes (1126-1198), an Andalusian philosopher
- "The Commentators", a 1985 UK parody single by the impressionist Rory Bremner
- The Commentator, a political news and comment website published by Robin Shepherd
- Oregon Commentator, formerly a student publication at the University of Oregon
- Sports commentator, someone who gives a running commentary of a sports game or event
- Color commentator, an expert who provides analysis and background information during a sports event
- Pundit, one who offers to mass media their opinion or commentary on a particular subject area
- Someone who offers biblical commentaries
- Someone who wrote commentaries on Aristotle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commentator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.