From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Commerce Bancshares, based in Kansas City, Missouri, which does business as Commerce Bank in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Colorado and Oklahoma.
- Commerce Bank & Trust Company, based in Worcester, Massachusetts, which conducts business in central Massachusetts.
- Commerce Bank & Trust Holding Company, a bank holding company based in Topeka, Kansas, which changed the name of the bank it owns from Commerce Bank & Trust to CoreFirst Bank & Trust on September 4, 2007, to reduce confusion between it and the bank held by Commerce Bancshares (Missouri).
- Commerce National Bank, a Columbus, Ohio–based business bank
- Michigan Commerce Bank, a community bank based in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Commerzbank, a major German bank based in Frankfurt.
- Commerce Bancorp, a defunct bank, formerly based in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, which operated in the Mid-Atlantic, Connecticut, and Florida prior to its 2008 acquisition by Toronto-Dominion Bank and subsequent renaming as TD Bank, N.A..
- Metro Bancorp Inc., formerly Pennsylvania Commerce Bancorp, Inc., based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, in operation since 1985. It changed the name of its bank to Metro Bank from Commerce Bank/Harrisburg, due to the expiration of a franchise agreement with the former Commerce Bancorp (Cherry Hill, New Jersey). It has 33 stores (branches), located in Berks, Cumberland, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon and York counties. Although independent, it shared a customer call center with New Jersey-based Commerce Bancorp.
- Kerber, Ross (April 1, 2008). "Commerce Bank & Trust sues to guard Mass. identity". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 2010-08-30.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commerce Bank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.