The Commerce and Economic Development Bureau (Chinese: 商務及經濟發展局; Jyutping: soeng1 mou6 kap6 ging1 zai3 faat3 zin2 guk6) is an agency of the Government of Hong Kong responsible for a range of activities such as commercial relations, investment, intellectual property enforcement, industry, tourism, consumer protection and market competition in Hong Kong.
The bureau is headed by the Secretary for Commerce and Economic Development, currently Gregory So.
The following public entities are managed by the bureau: 
- Intellectual Property Department
- Trade and Industry Department
- Hong Kong Observatory
- Post Office
- Innovation and Technology Commission
- Television and Entertainment Licensing Authority
- Radio Television Hong Kong
- Office of the Telecommunications Authority
- Hong Kong Economic and Trade Offices