Commercial Street, Bangalore
Commercial Street is a street in Bangalore, the state capital of Karnataka, India. One of the oldest and busiest shopping areas of the city, the street is famous for its trade in clothes, footwear, jewellery, electronics; and food joints. With only 75 parking slots available on the street for four-wheelers, the street is one of the most crowded in the city.
- Das, Bhavani. "No public toilets even on the busiest streets in Bangalore". DNA India. Retrieved 31 December 2015.
- Sarma, Deepti. "One-stop street for the shopaholic in you". Citizen Matters. Retrieved 31 December 2015.
- Krishna Kumar, Shyama. "One-hour Stitching Now the Rage". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 31 December 2015.
- "Top ten street shopping places in India". ABP Live. Retrieved 31 December 2015.
- Khan, Laiqh A.; Srivatsa, Sharath S. "The elusive parking spot in Commercial Street area". The Hindu. Retrieved 31 December 2015.
- "Commercial Street Of Bangalore". bangalore.ind.in. Retrieved 31 December 2015.
|This article related to a location in Bangalore Urban district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|