This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Australian Proprietary Company|
|Zane McIntyre (Director), Mario Johnston (Director), David Hayman (Director)|
Commission Factory is an affiliate marketing network based in Sydney, NSW Australia. Commission Factory has three client sets that it services within the Performance-based advertising space, such as the Affiliate, Merchant and Agencies.
Commission Factory was founded in 2011 by its current Managing Directors, Zane McIntyre, Mario Johnston and David Hayman. The initial launch of the Commission Factory platform and Affiliate tracking software on July 15, 2011 was regarded as Version 1.0. On October 8, 2012 Commission Factory launched version 2.0 and the first major upgrade to their Affiliate network since the initial launch. To date Commission Factory has over 600 online retailers as part of their network that range from small, mid to large merchants and state they are one of the largest Affiliate network's in the southern hemisphere with 55% market-share.
During the lifecycle of their first software version and the launch of the second, Commission Factory's office was located within the Sunshine Coast Innovation Centre, a Business incubator reserved for small business and innovative startups. Due to the company's self-funded and minimal initial startup capital the Innovation Centre offered a space in which the Directors were able to grow the business with the least amount of overheads possible.
Commission Factory is a privately held Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares since March 9, 2011.
Awards and recognition
- Anthill SMART 100 - A rank of Australia’s 100 most innovative products or companies. Voted 64/100.
- Cool Company Awards - Runner-Up as one of Australia's "Coolest Companies".
- "Commission Factory - Crunchbase".
- "Affiliate Marketing's Popularity Surge Triggers Commission Factory Upgrade". Power Retail.
- "Affiliate marketing agency AffiliateTraction opens in Australia". mUmBRELLA.
- "Commission Factory working the web in new ways". Sunshine Coast Daily.
- "New premises commissioned". Sunshine Coast Daily.
- "Australian Business Search - Commission Factory".
- "SMART 100 Winners Revealed 2014". Anthill Online.
- "Strong end to 2012 for Innovation Centre clients". Sunshine Coast Daily.